October is one of the best months of the year. The weather is perfect and there is so much to do! Fall is the perfect time to unleash your creative side and make fun snacks, decorations, or embrace the outdoors. Here is a list of 30 activities that will help you make the most of this perfect month.
1. Go apple picking. 2. Get a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. 3. Go to a haunted house 4. Plan a fun Halloween party for you and your friends. 5. Make a really cool Halloween costume. We will be having a costume contest this month, so start preparing now! 6. Go to a pumpkin patch. 7. Get inspiration for fall outfits from Pinterest and Tumblr. 8. Rake the leaves and jump in them! 9. Go for a hike and collect fall leaves. 10. Go on a hayride, haunted or not. 11. Navigate your way through a corn maze. 12. Go trick-or-treating. 13. Watch your favorite Halloween movies such as Halloweentown and Hocus Pocus. 14. Take cute fall pictures with your friends. 15. Bake pumpkin spice flavored desserts. 16. Curl up with a good book on a cool fall night. 17. Smell the Leaves candle from Bath and Body Works and try to resist the autumnal scent. 18. Clean out your closet and donate gently used clothes to Goodwill. 19. Go shopping for cute fall boots. 20. Decorate your apartment with fun fall decorations. 21. Volunteer at a soup kitchen to help provide warm meals in the colder months. 22. Carve a pumpkin. 23. Go on a road trip with your friends to enjoy the beautiful fall scenery. 24. Make s'mores by a campfire. 25. Look for fun activities in your community like a Fall Festival. 26. Make caramel covered apples. 27. Roast pumpkin seeds in the oven with sea salt. 28. Drink a glass of apple cider. 29. Wear a typical fall outfit consisting of a flannel, leggings, and riding boots. 30. Wear pink to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Make sure you are following us online to stay up to date on all of our fun October activities!
Fall semester is right around the corner and soon you’ll be heading to your classes at Middle Tennessee State and cheering on the Blue Raiders, but until then you should be enjoying your summer and free days while you have them. Here are some awesome ways to spend your summer
• Go to a festival
• Concerts, concerts and more concerts
• Spend some time at the beach
• Amusement Parks
• Take a hike
• Lay poolside with a good book
• Sign your lease at (property name)
There are so many fun and exciting things happening the month of June! For starters, the first official day of summer is this month! We have a day all about celebrating dads, and one all about our best friends. For more fun to look forward to this month, check out our list of important dates below. And of course follow our social media to see what fun events we will be holding at The Grove. Everyone is invited! So if you’re just visiting Murfreesboro for the day or here for orientation at Middle Tennessee State, stop on by! June 1 - National Donut Day June 4 - National Cheese Day June 8 - Best Friends Day June 16 - Father’s Day June 18 - International Picnic Day June 21 - First Official Day of Summer June 22 - Take Your Dog to Work Day June 27 - National Sunglasses Day